I plan on taking a cruise in February with my family to Nassau, Bahamas. This will be my first time in the Bahamas and would like to enjoy that experience because I have no idea when or if I will be able to return. How is the weather in February over in Nassau? Cold? Also, What are some things we can do in Nassau that's not an excursion where we will still receive a good first time experience? I want to enjoy every moment on the island but don't want to have to purchase an excursion to do so. Thank you in advance for your help!
- 1 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 June vacation trip for guys
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 11 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 12 Honeymoon Help!
- 13 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 14 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 15 Grand Cayman
- 16 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 17 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 18 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 19 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 20 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 21 quiet and relaxing
- 22 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 23 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?