Hi: If you are in the east of the island(Rio Grande, Luquillo or Fajardo) go to this place in La Pared in Luquillo. Don’t be discouraged by its looks (small, no air cond.) it is like a surfers place but has the best food ever. Small menu, for me this means good food, the owner Freddy and his wife Jessica are the best. I had the churrasco with coconut rice and broccoli..terrific. My husband had alioli penne pasta and ahi seared tuna, a glass of wine and two MedaLLA beers (40 00 with tip included) You can bring your own wine and they will serve it at no extra cost. We are looking to go back soon, we are lucky to have a weekend house near the area. Congrats. to Freddy and Jessica.
Pasta & Pueblo "bistro" in Luquillo, P.R.
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 4 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 5 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 6 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 9 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 10 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Bermuda Trip
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?