Hi! We' ll have wedding ceremony on 13-14 February 2013 on Providenciales. And we find an excellent photgrapher. But there is one thing - she won't go to Provo for only one couple. She has good rates ~1300$ for full day of photo shoot (rate includes everything - pics on disk, photoalbum,etc.) So if somebody looking for professional photographer on those dates 10-16 February - we can together hire her. Portfolio on request.
Photographer for wedding on Providenciales
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 4 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 5 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 6 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 9 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 10 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Bermuda Trip
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?