My husband and I would like to take my son and daughter (23 and 18) to Puerto Rico in early January (only time we can coordinate such an event). We'd like to rent a two bedroom, two bath place, hopefully near beaches, but also near to life, culture and fun so that our kids won't feel like they are isolated in a retirement community. Frankly, I am overwhelmed by the choices on sites such as VRBO etc., and I would love some help narrowing down the options. Any suggestions?
Puerto Rico House Rental - Family with two college students
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?