I am trying to plan a vaca for my 40th birthday next year. I am very taken by Saba (I love the idea of peace and quiet, not too touristy, and I love hiking/nature), but Statia is similarly attractive -- plus it has beaches. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's feasible to plan a 7-10 day trip that would include St. Maarten (beginning or end of trip, probably), Saba and Statia? Any info on any of the islands would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
Saba-Statia-St. Maarten Trip Possible?
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO