We have just booked a 5 night stay at Hotel Christopher in St. Barts. Our package covers all meals at the hotel.
We are looking for beaches that are are relatively quiet ( i.e. not Baie St.Jean), easy to drive to (not looking to hike to beaches with baby) and have chair/lounge service (we do not want to be lugging umbrellas/chairs).
St barts, 5 days in November with 7 mo old baby
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Bermuda Trip
- 5 quiet and relaxing
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines