In preparation for a trip to St. John next February I have been reading this board and I am surprised by the reports of mosquito problems. We started going to St. John in 1983 and went most years through 2001. We never had a mosquito problem. We started at Cinnamon Bay and Maho in February and then rented a couple of houses by Great Cruz Bay and then condos at Lavender Hill and Battery Hill in April. We can remember sitting outside our camping cottage at Cinammon for five years and being amazed at the total lack of any bugs. So my question is- Has the bug problem become much worse? Can we expect bugs even in dry season?
St. John mosquitos??
- 1 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 7 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica