My fiance and I are in the process of planning our honeymoon trip, and have decided that we would like to head to the Caribbean in the early part of July. The islands all look absolutely amazing and upon doing some diligence, we have narrowed it down to either St Lucia (and the islands around it - Martinique) or St Baarts (and the islands around it - primarily St Maarten). We are torn between which destination to pick, as this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and given that this is our honeymoon, we want to make as sure as possible that we are making the best decision. We are looking for great beaches, low key chill-out time (as they all say the wedding will drain us), beautiful scenery, nice hotels and shopping (not critical, but nice to have). We dont mind to splurge a bit, so $ isnt too much of an issue. Can you please advise us on any thoughts and your experiences to help us make up our minds. Thank you in advance.
St Lucia vs. St Baarts for our honeymoon in July
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman