I am 16 and currently live in The Netherlands and I've always wanted to visit Curacao. Just because the weahter, the sea where you can windsurf and I have some friends there whom I can visit.
So I talked with my parents several times about Curacao (they lived there quite some time) and they say that its not as nice as I expect it to be. They say that it is very expensive (as they got to pay for by brother as well, they say its going to be up to 15.000 € for four p. for two weeks). And they say its not very safe (I think that's bullshit), and they say you cant do so very much there and everything you can do is done by car and not by bike which we are used to.
Now I have been searching on the web and I found not so much conferming their story, so I come here and aks the the people that actually know what they are talking about, not parents who know the island from the '70 when everything was better.
- 1 St.Thomas St. John
- 2 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica