looking for good diving, rustic but nice accomodations with amenities(AC is a plus , but not necessary), and most accomodating to a group.Meal plans , close restaurants, dive operators, etc. etc.. If any one has been to both places can you provice some insight pros and cons of either place? will have some non divers with us as well.
tobago VS curaco
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 3 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Bermuda Trip
- 11 quiet and relaxing
- 12 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 St.Thomas St. John
- 15 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 16 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 17 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 18 June vacation trip for guys
- 19 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 20 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 21 Honeymoon Help!
- 22 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 23 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 24 Grand Cayman
- 25 Sandals La Source Grenada