My spouse and I are seeking a great place to stay in T&C. We're mid-thirties and this trip is a couple getaway without the kiddos, so we are looking for romance and fun all in one. Doesn't have to be an adults-only, but we also aren;t seeking a place overrun with kiddos. More than anything, we value great beaches and views. We are fine with making our own breakfast and lunch in a condo or something of the sort and then venturing out for dinner. We are also happy to make our own drinks at night on the patio, provided there is a view! Please share your good experiences on the island as well as watch-outs! Thank you much!
Turks and Caicos---where to stay??
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO