This year I'm planning my family's vacation as a teen and I really want my family to go on a different type of trip: tropical with cities and mountains and beaches and adventure that we all can enjoy. Last year we explored Yosemite and my siblings want to go to Glacier National Park this summer. I am attempting to find a island or country that provides the same freedoms national parks provide with beauty and wildlife and exploration because I want a change that satisfies everyone. Does anyone have experience with any places that fit this description?
Where can i find family fun with teenagers?
- 1 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 2 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 6 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 7 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 8 June vacation trip for guys
- 9 Which island to visit???
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 12 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 13 Honeymoon Help!
- 14 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 15 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 16 Grand Cayman
- 17 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 18 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 19 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 20 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 21 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 22 quiet and relaxing
- 23 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?