I am a single woman looking to spend a week in the Caribbean to celebrate my 40th birthday. I will be going alone, and want a great little spot that is fun and intimate and conducive to single travellers. Money is not an issue. I've been to St. Barts, Jamaica, DR, Anguilla, Turks and Caicos and Antigua. Any ideas?
Where do I go to celebrate my 40th birthday in January?
- 1 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 2 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 3 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 4 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 5 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 6 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 9 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 10 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Bermuda Trip
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 24 Honeymoon Help!
- 25 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?