My husband and I are looking to go to the Caribbean to celebrate my 37th and our 7 year wedding anniversary. We are looking for hot weather, warm waters, good food and a island that has some night life. We don't want full on spring break, but we're not planning to be in bed by 8pm either! Looking for an oceanfront property in a luxury hotel with a spa. Our budget is around $4000 for 6 days including airfare from SFO. We'd like to travel between 3/20 and 4/2. Our top choices are Turks and Caicos (but a bit too expensive maybe?), Bahamas (which island? and I hear the water/weather is cool in March?), Barbados (is it worth the extra flight time?) and Jamaica (but where to stay..outside of Mo Bay?) Any Ideas???!!
Where to go??!!! End of March Caribbean vacation
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO