My husband and I are looking to go to the Caribbean to celebrate my 37th and our 7 year wedding anniversary. We are looking for hot weather, warm waters, good food and a island that has some night life. We don't want full on spring break, but we're not planning to be in bed by 8pm either! Looking for an oceanfront property in a luxury hotel with a spa. Our budget is around $4000 for 6 days including airfare from SFO. We'd like to travel between 3/20 and 4/2. Our top choices are Turks and Caicos (but a bit too expensive maybe?), Bahamas (which island? and I hear the water/weather is cool in March?), Barbados (is it worth the extra flight time?) and Jamaica (but where to stay..outside of Mo Bay?) Any Ideas???!!
Where to go??!!! End of March Caribbean vacation
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 3 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Bermuda Trip
- 11 quiet and relaxing
- 12 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 St.Thomas St. John
- 15 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 16 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 17 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 18 June vacation trip for guys
- 19 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 20 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 21 Honeymoon Help!
- 22 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 23 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 24 Grand Cayman
- 25 Sandals La Source Grenada