Hope you can help me and my GF out. We are looking for a vacation in the Caribbean or Central America where we can chill at the beach and do daily activities. Spend some day trips on excursions, and then be able to find a good and safe nightlife. We are both in our early 30's with no kids and are looking for somewhere where we can stay in a villa type for 4-5 days something more localized. Then a resort and be pampered for a 1-2 days. Already been to Costa Rica, Aruba, DR, and Puerto Rico, Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, and Acapulco. I been looking at Jamaica, Belize, Panama, the US and British Isles... Just getting a bit overwhelmed on where to look..
Can anyone help me out?
Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Bermuda Trip
- 4 quiet and relaxing
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines