We are looking at South America for our next cruise. I understand that the best time to go is Nov to March. Does anyone have any advice on the best cruise line and best trip?
We are more the adventurous type, wanting to get out and see the country and enjoy great food and great wine. Any advice?
Thanks in advance,
1st time going to South America
- 1 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 2 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 5 quick lunch in Paris
- 6 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 7 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 8 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 9 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 10 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 11 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 12 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 13 Cayos Cochinos
- 14 California Coastal Cruise
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?