The Carnival Fascination 5 Day Bahamas itinerary which previously included as cruise ports of call Nassau and Key West will be changed http://www.cruiseshipitinerary.com/carnival-fascination-itinerary/ all CCL Fascination ship cruises March 11 and onwards instead of Key West will visit the RCCL's CocoCay island (Bahamas again). It's a very strange decision Carnival Cruise Lines to include in their itineraries list one of the Royal Caribbean cruise call ports, but that is just the case. All Carnival Fascination itineraries depart from Jacksonville Florida to visit Bahamas cruise ports of call (Nassau, Freeport, Half Moon and now Coco Cay - aka Little Stirrup Cay) with 4 and 5 roundtrip cruises and one special 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary which includes also Grand Turk. The Fascination itinerary change was announced "almost officially" on Feb 21 via numerous emails. This is the complete Carnival Fascination sailing schedule http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival/350-carnival-fascination-itinerary-schedule with all cruise dates for the new "Cococay itinerary" and this the funville topic about it http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/t/261992.aspx
a most unusual Carnival Fascination itinerary change
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 quick lunch in Paris
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?