I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 5 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 6 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 7 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 8 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 9 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 10 Cayos Cochinos
- 11 California Coastal Cruise
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 14 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?