My two best friends and I are planning to take an Alaskan Cruise to celebrate our 60th birthdays in 2012. It will the first cruise for all of us. Any advice on booking for THREE (will we be forced to book separate rooms, or 2 in one room, 1 alone?), any advice about a cruise that offers spa amenities? If we could design the perfect cruise we'd forego ship entertainment (shows/dancing) for spa and excursions and no children. Any recommendations of a particular cruise line?
Advice on booking Alaskan Cruise
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 3 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 5 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 6 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 7 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 8 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 9 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 10 Cayos Cochinos
- 11 California Coastal Cruise
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 14 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?