Have cruised on regent and very much enjoyed it but it is getting quite expensive. For 2 it is almost $11,000 for a 12 day trip to Alaska leaving from SF and returning via Vancouver. Oceania has same category also leaving from SF but only 9 days for roughly $7,000. How would you compare the two lines. We really liked the fact that wine was free and room refrig is stocked with whatever you want on Regent but not sure it is worth the 4,000 difference. regent has a lot of free land excursions, how about Oceania? Anyone help me here?
Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 3 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 4 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 5 Cayos Cochinos
- 6 California Coastal Cruise
- 7 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 8 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 9 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 10 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 11 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 12 Grand Turk
- 13 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 14 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 15 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 16 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 17 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 22 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?
- 23 Why did pick a certain cruise line?
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Getting to stingray city in Grand Cayman