I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
AMA Cruise - Vilshofen DE to Budapest
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 quick lunch in Paris
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 5 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 6 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 7 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 8 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 9 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 10 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 11 Cayos Cochinos
- 12 California Coastal Cruise
- 13 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 14 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?