I've supposedly won a free cruise for 2, but the cabin has 2 bunk beds. I can't even find a ship with that configuration. The agent said the room is 10 x 10 and at the very bottom of the ship and I'd hate it. Anyone ever had a cabin like this?
bunk bed cabins
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 3 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 4 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 5 quick lunch in Paris
- 6 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 7 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 8 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 9 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 10 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 11 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 12 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 13 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 14 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 15 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 16 Cayos Cochinos
- 17 California Coastal Cruise
- 18 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 19 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 20 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 21 Grand Turk
- 22 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 23 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 24 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 25 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip