Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 3 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 4 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 5 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 6 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 7 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 8 Cayos Cochinos
- 9 California Coastal Cruise
- 10 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 11 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 12 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 13 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 14 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 15 Grand Turk
- 16 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 17 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 18 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 19 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 20 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 25 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?