Does anyone have a traveler's checklist of items that one should (or should not) pack for a 7-day cruise? We will be in Las Vegas 9 days prior to the cruise, so need to try to pack light and can wash clothes, but not sure of other necessities or things one might for sure want to take on a cruise... like binoculars?? are they necessary? We have 3 ports, P. Vallarta, Mazatlan & Cabo. Thanks.
Cruise Packing Checklist?
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 3 World cruise?
- 4 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 5 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 6 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 7 quick lunch in Paris
- 8 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 9 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 10 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 11 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 12 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 13 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 14 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 15 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 16 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 17 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 18 Cayos Cochinos
- 19 California Coastal Cruise
- 20 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 21 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 22 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 23 Grand Turk
- 24 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 25 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)