My wife and I just finished (July 2/07) our first cruise with Crystal. I would describe Crystal as the Rolls Royce of cruising. The staff, the food, the service were the finest we had ever experienced with a cruise line. Crystal will do anything to make you happy. We booked another cruise with Crystal while on board. Everyone we spoke to on board tld us Crystal was their favorite of all the top tier cruise lines they have sailed. Not one person we spoke to picked a cruise line better than Crystal
- 1 quick lunch in Paris
- 2 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 3 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 4 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 5 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 6 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 7 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 8 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 9 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 10 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 11 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 12 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 13 Cayos Cochinos
- 14 California Coastal Cruise
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?