In less than 10 days I begin a journey to complete a dream that began just a few years ago. A journey and a dream I consider myself so fortunate to pursue. To those that have gone before me, your stories, your pictures and your spirit of adventure have inspired me. I hope my experiences on the earth's largest wilderness area, Antarctica will move others to do the same. Join me as my adventure begins, November 26th, 2010.
Discovering The Blue Continent
- 1 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 2 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 5 Cayos Cochinos
- 6 California Coastal Cruise
- 7 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 8 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 9 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 10 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 11 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 12 Grand Turk
- 13 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 14 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 15 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 16 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 17 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 22 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?
- 23 Why did pick a certain cruise line?
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Getting to stingray city in Grand Cayman