We will be stopping in Palma De Mallorca for a day while on a cruise. I have read about the Drach Caves there. Would this be a good way to spend our afternoon? I am travelling with my husband and 3 kids, ages 6-9. Any other suggestions are appreciated as well.
Drach Caves in Palma De Mallorca
- 1 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 2 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 3 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 5 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 6 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 7 quick lunch in Paris
- 8 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 9 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 10 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 11 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 12 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 13 Cayos Cochinos
- 14 California Coastal Cruise
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?