We probably left it to late but all of a sudden the urge to go cruising is overwhelming. I have read that November is to late for cruising these parts but I would like to know if the weather will be to cold and unpleasant and if the the shops ect. in these ports will mostly be closed. The ports are Venice (I know will be open), Split, Corfu, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia. It will be with NCL Gem. Feedback will be appreciated.
Greek isle cruise in November
- 1 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 2 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 5 Cayos Cochinos
- 6 California Coastal Cruise
- 7 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 8 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 9 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 10 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 11 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 12 Grand Turk
- 13 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 14 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 15 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 16 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 17 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 22 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?
- 23 Why did pick a certain cruise line?
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Getting to stingray city in Grand Cayman