How far in advance is it suggested to book shore excursions ?? In talking with HA, they indicated that when you book excursions credit card gets charged at once. I am not going until 9/4 so hate to have to lay out money now. Appreciate any thoughts.
HOLLAND AMERICA - ALASKA - FIRST TIMER
- 1 California Coastal Cruise
- 2 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 3 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 6 World cruise?
- 7 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 8 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 9 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 10 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 11 quick lunch in Paris
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 14 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 15 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 16 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 17 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 18 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 19 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 20 Cayos Cochinos
- 21 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 22 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 23 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 24 Grand Turk
- 25 Transportation from Rome airport to Port