Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
- 1 California Coastal Cruise
- 2 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 3 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 6 World cruise?
- 7 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 8 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 9 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 10 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 11 quick lunch in Paris
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 14 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 15 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 16 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 17 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 18 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 19 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 20 Cayos Cochinos
- 21 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 22 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 23 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 24 Grand Turk
- 25 Transportation from Rome airport to Port