I am trying to decide on a W. Caribbean cruise for New Years. There will be 5 people traveling ages 28 to 65. We have narrowed it down to 2 cruises that are basically identical - one on Carnival and one on Holland America. The only difference is the Holland American cruise goes to Guatemala vs. Carnival goes to Grand Cayman. We have all been to Grand Cayman so we prefer Guatemala but i have heard Holland America is a much older crowd. Any advice??
Is Holland America for older people? Help with cruise decision.
- 1 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 2 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 5 quick lunch in Paris
- 6 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 7 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 8 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 9 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 10 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 11 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 12 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 13 Cayos Cochinos
- 14 California Coastal Cruise
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?