I have been on the larger cruise ships and getting off and on for shore excursions have been the worst part of the trip. I want to be able to spend as much time on the islands and mainly on our own - I don't want the "touristy" bus tours !! We are thinking about the Windstar Barbados route - any comments ??? Also, we chose Windstar because we don't need the glitz and cheezey shows. First time on Windstar so any comments from recent cruisers will be greatly appreciated before we spend our life savings
Is Windstar the way to go to see and enjoy the smaller Carribbean Isles ?
- 1 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 2 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 5 quick lunch in Paris
- 6 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 7 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 8 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 9 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 10 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 11 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 12 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 13 Cayos Cochinos
- 14 California Coastal Cruise
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?