please help I wanted to take a back to back on NCL Jewel on May 8th it leaves from Los angeles and travels to vancouver.......... the next cruise goes from Vancouver to Victoria and ends in Seattle. I was told that because of the JOnes Act I can NOT do these two cruises I can only do the first 7 day cruise that ends in vancouver. Is it true I cannot stay on the ship and do the next 3 day cruise ending in Seattle? Please help
- 1 Pre-Cruise Civitavecchia Hotel w/FCO transfers. Any suggestions?
- 2 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 3 quick lunch in Paris
- 4 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 17 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?