We have the opportunity to book an Alaskan cruise package through the timeshare company RCI. The packages are quite inexpensive and can be used anytime on either Princess or Holland. As I understand it, we pay upfront (naturally) and then receive a package voucher which we can use on either ship for any date. We just book the room (defined by the package price) and away we go. Sound fishy? Anyone ever done this?????
RCI Cruise vouchers
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 5 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 6 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 7 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 8 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 9 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 10 Cayos Cochinos
- 11 California Coastal Cruise
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 14 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?