We are thinking of cruising from Hawaii to Sydney on the Radiance of the Sea. Has anyone done this cruise before? If you normally like cruising, what did you like/ dislike about this one? We are looking at a balcony room- any advice? Which is best side port or starboard for views when arriving in ports? I have cruised on Rhapsody of the Seas before. I liked it but wouldnt waste my money in the salon and the wine list wasn't very impressive. Had a great time though. How do the ships compare? Thanks.
Royal Caribbean- Radiance of the Seas
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 quick lunch in Paris
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?