I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the New Orleans new port and Royal Carribean. Please be warned this was my first cruise in Nov 2011. I still wonder why anyone would pay to have happen to them what happened to us. New Orleans has just opened this new port since Katrina and I wish them well but bring huge cruise ships in a river is a mistake, as the cruise line loaded the luggage the ship went down and they had to wait four hours to get the ship out of the port. Once we left the captain decided to not put the gliders out because we were behind time and they passed out motion sickness medicine like candy. The food was just ok. Please explain to me why anyone would pay money for this?
Royal Carribean-New Orleans-Western Cruise
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 World cruise?
- 3 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 4 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 quick lunch in Paris
- 7 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 8 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 9 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 10 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 11 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 12 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 13 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 14 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 15 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 16 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 17 Cayos Cochinos
- 18 California Coastal Cruise
- 19 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 20 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 21 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 22 Grand Turk
- 23 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 24 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 25 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?