We are traveling to Russia on a river cruise in 2013. The cruise company's visa expediting service is arranging for our visas. I have been told by both the cruise company and the visa service that the exit date on our visas will be the date the cruise ends. This seems unreasonable to me, since any number of things could delay our flight out of Russia. Is this typical or should the cruise company add at least a few extra days to our visas? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Russian river cruise - visa exit date
- 1 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 World cruise?
- 5 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 6 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 7 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 9 quick lunch in Paris
- 10 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 11 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 12 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 13 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 14 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 15 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 16 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 17 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 18 Cayos Cochinos
- 19 California Coastal Cruise
- 20 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 21 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 22 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 23 Grand Turk
- 24 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 25 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)