Three friends & I will be cruising from Nuemberg to Budapest down the Danube on the new Viking ship"The Legend" Oct. 29,2011. This will be the first river cruise for all of us. Have any of you taken this cruise and if so, we would lke to know which village you enjoyed the most . Also any suggestions of things to do or places for lunch.
See & Do in Small Villages?
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 quick lunch in Paris
- 3 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 4 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 5 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 6 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 7 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 8 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 9 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 10 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 11 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 12 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 13 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 14 Cayos Cochinos
- 15 California Coastal Cruise
- 16 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 17 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 18 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 19 Grand Turk
- 20 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 21 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 22 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 23 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 24 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 25 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014