We are taking the Silversea (May 29th) mediterranean cruise in may which stops in various Italy and France destinations. We are definitely doing the Pompeii excursion per everyone's recommendations ( thank you )!!!! But I am wondering for the Livorno and Portofino excursions...should I spend the $142 per person for a wine/olive oil tasting in Tuscany and $115 per person for a San Fruttuoso and Camogli cruise/tour OR should I try to do something on our own which may be just as exciting but less expensive - your help is appreciated!!!! Toni
Silversea Cruise excursions
- 1 Cruise lines liability for denying boarding.
- 2 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 3 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 4 California Coastal Cruise
- 5 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 6 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 9 World cruise?
- 10 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 11 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 12 quick lunch in Paris
- 13 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 14 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 15 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 16 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 17 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 18 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 19 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 20 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 21 Cayos Cochinos
- 22 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 23 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 24 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 25 Grand Turk