Does anyone know of any smaller ship cruises that depart from San Juan? We want to take one in May for our 20th anniversary. I'm frustrated! I've searched all morning, and the only ship that I have found departing from there in the warmer months is the Carnival Victory. It's reviews don't sound good. We'd like to depart from Puerto Rico so we can extend our trip there before or after the cruise. Thanks for your help!
Smaller ship cruises from San Juan?
- 1 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 2 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 5 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 6 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 7 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 8 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 9 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 10 Cayos Cochinos
- 11 California Coastal Cruise
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 14 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Grand Turk
- 17 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 18 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 19 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 20 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 25 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?