We will be taking the baltic cruise on Vision of the Seas soon. Has anyone done any of the shore excursions recently through royal carribbean that are in St petersburg, Russia? I like the walking tour idea. We don't want to have to get a visa since our stay is only 1 day (someone had suggested a company called DenRus) but I'm not sure they work with Royal Carribbean
st petersburg shore excursions on royal carribbean vision of the seas
- 1 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Shore Excursions Falmouth, Jamaica and Grand Cayman
- 3 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 4 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 5 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 17 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?