Hey there, i need some help. We are thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise and have never been on a cruise before. I've spent lots of time looking at different ships and now think we would defiantly prefer a smaller "luxury" one. However... we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. The purpose of this trip is to spend lots of time with our little ones while doing something my husband and I would enjoy, so we aren't looking for anything with babysitters etc. And they are too little to enjoy anything the "kid" friendly ships offer it sounds like. My question is, is it inappropriate to take babies on the nicer ships? Do ppl do that? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks!
Toddlers on a Luxury cruise?
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 quick lunch in Paris
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?