We live in Florida and another couple and we have started thinking about a longer cruise in 2011 when we both will celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We are not affluent so please don't suggest a cruise that runs more than $3000/person. We've been to Alaska and the Panama Canal. Are Transatlantic repositioning cruises fun? I'm afraid we'll get bored in the middle of the Atlantic. We are thinking of staying a few extra days in Europe at the first or last port. Which cruiselines should we consider?
- 1 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 World cruise?
- 5 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 6 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 7 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 9 quick lunch in Paris
- 10 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 11 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 12 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 13 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 14 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 15 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 16 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 17 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 18 Cayos Cochinos
- 19 California Coastal Cruise
- 20 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 21 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 22 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 23 Grand Turk
- 24 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 25 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)