My husband and I are considering a trip to Bermuda sometime in late June, early July. We are in our early 30's and I am pregnant with our first child. We have never been on a cruise before and are considering cruising to Bermuda. We don't want to be go for 7 nights, so we were thinking about the 5 night cruises. Does anyone have any recommendations on a specific cruise line? We are looking for entertainment/fun things to do on the ship, but also want it to be relaxing. And since we are only thinking a 5 day trip - should we just fly? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Trip to Bermuda from NY: Fly or Cruise?
- 1 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Egypt tours
- 3 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 4 quick lunch in Paris
- 5 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 6 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 7 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 8 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 9 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 10 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 11 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 12 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 13 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 14 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 15 Cayos Cochinos
- 16 California Coastal Cruise
- 17 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 18 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 19 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 20 Grand Turk
- 21 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 22 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 23 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 24 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 25 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished