Taking a cruise out of New Orleans on Norweigan next week. Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to check email or make a call either on the ship or at a port? We have Verizon phones, my son has a data package also and we'll have an air card and laptop for internet. We just want to check in a few times to make sure my elderly parents are doing ok.
Using cellphones and internet in western Carribean
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 quick lunch in Paris
- 3 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 4 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 5 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 6 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 7 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 8 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 9 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 10 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 11 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 12 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 13 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 14 Cayos Cochinos
- 15 California Coastal Cruise
- 16 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 17 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 18 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 19 Grand Turk
- 20 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 21 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 22 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 23 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 24 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 25 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014