3 will be arriving in Rome on 28th Sept (morning) and flying out of Rome on 26th Oct.
The rough plan is as follows:
-Train out to Florence on day of arrival
-Florence to Cinque Terre
- Cinque Terre to Venice
After that we'd like the following places but I need suggestion with the order and route to take:
- Austria - Innsbruck and (any suggestion to the next closest attraction? I wanted somewhere scenic like Halstatt but its too far)
-Germany - Munich and Berlin
-Czech - Prague and Cesky Krumlov
From the suggested last destination, we will fly back into Rome and spend a few days there and over to Naples before we fly back from Rome.
I'm open to any economical and time saving route suggestion, For instance if Cesky Krumlov is better replace with a different destination within Austria/Germany/Czech to stay within a certain timeline and ease of travel, I'm open to it.
Also appreciate if you could suggest how many nights to spend in each place. ive been trying to do some research on my own before asking but im getting very confused with the train routes and such, therefore looking forward to get some suggestion from you guys and I can take it on from there and fine tune my plan. Thanks.
1 month in Europe: Italy - Austria - Germany - Czech
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 4 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 car hire france and spain
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Trip to London
- 12 Monaco to Paris
- 13 French Riviera Overview
- 14 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 15 15 days in Central Europe
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 Planning my days in Paris
- 19 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 20 just want to know
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 25 Scenic train Milan - Paris