My husband and I booked our flights in and out of Athens, arriving 9:15 AM on Thursday, June 27th and departing at 11:30 AM on Monday, July 8th. This gives us roughly 11 days on the ground. We know we want to have one full day in Athens, possibly do a day trip to Delphi on the second day in Athens, and visit Santorini as well as one other island. We have friends who went to Milos a few years back and raved about it because they loved the scenery and it wasn't too touristy. However, I haven't seen very much about Milos on this forum. What are your thoughts on Milos? If not Milos, which other island would you recommend visiting before or after Santorini? How much time should we alot for each place? Thanks in advance!
11 Days in Greece (Athens and Cyclades)
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 8 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Car Rental Locations
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 13 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 just want to know
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Florence to nice- help