We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
- 1 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 4 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 9 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 10 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 11 Rome & Southern Italy
- 12 Paris trip report
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 21 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Istanbul in April
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich