We are going have 11 nights starting the 2nd week of May 2013 to spend in Italy for our honeymoon trip. We are in our 30s, active, and passionate about food.
We are thinking of arriving in Milan and possibly spend 2 nights there since we have points with the Hyatt Milan, then rent a car and explore around. We have a few area of interest in mind, including Piedmont, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Bologna/Parma/Modena.
If you would kindly suggest some possible route that link couple of these area into a 11 day trip it would be great. We wouldn't mind driving but could do with train traveling as well, esp in Bologna.
Thank you for all your help.
11 nights to spend in Italy - foodie/honeymoon trip
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 13 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Trip to London
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy