Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 4 Germany with 6 month old.
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 11 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Apartment in Seville
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros