Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
- 1 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 2 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 5 France by rail or car?
- 6 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 9 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 Bank of England Museum
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 First night after arriving in Milan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist