Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
- 1 semi escorted tours
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 4 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 5 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 8 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 9 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 12 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 13 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 14 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 15 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Heathrow
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 A chacun son goût
- 22 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 25 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do