Hi everybody, My husband and i are planning our first trip to Europe. Is going to be 12 days (May 8-19), and the itinerary is Orlando(May 8, 7:45pm)-London(May 9, 8:45am) London(May 9-11)Paris(May 11-14)Brussels(May14-15)-Bruges(15-16)Amsterdam(May16-18)London(May 18-19). Since is our first time we need as many suggestions as we can for hotels, restaurants, point of interest, packing, most suggested areas, transportation, etc. I know is not enough time that is why we need your help, so we don't end up wasting time just wondering around the streets without a clue on what to do or go. Thank you in advance.
12 days in Europe for the first time.
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 16 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 17 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 Bank of England Museum
- 20 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Palermo and Taormina
- 25 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon