I am taking a tour which ends with them taking us to the Naples airport. But we would like to travel from there perhaps Rome, etc.... Can anyone tell me how we can get from Naples to Rome or suggest another place to go we are totally open to ideas as we have never been? We are starting in Venice, to Tuscany to Amalfi Coast. Thanks in advance.
1st time to Italy looking for help???
- 1 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 4 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 5 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 6 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 7 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 8 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 9 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 10 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 11 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 12 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 What size luggage?
- 18 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 19 Travel in Spain
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Don't slight Bruges
- 24 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 25 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny